Can I visit as part of a group?
Due to the current social distancing and the limited space available, we would ask that only clients that are prebooked attend. Should you not have a booking, then the retail areas are available to browse, so long as the guidelines can be followed. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children within the premises until further notice.
Do you still take cash?
As with other retailers, we would prefer to take payments by card, however yes, we do still accept cash.
Have your prices increased?
Like many businesses, it has been necessary to increase our standard prices by a small amount on a limited selection of items. Due to the additional measures that are required, some treatments are subject to a small surcharge. Our limited surcharges are: Facials and hot stone massage - £5.00, manicures & pedicures - £1.00. If applicable, surcharges are limited to one per client per visit and shall be removed once the government guidelines allow a relaxation of the social distancing rules.
Can I extend my Gift Card?
All Gold Gift Cards have a two year expiry, however should you need to extend this, then simply let us know and we shall be happy to arrange an extension.
What treatments are available?
We are happy to announce that all treatments are now available and that no restrictions apply
What precautions are being taken?
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues,
we have initiated a range of precautions to ensure everyone's continued welfare.
Hopefully, the following measures will improve your comfort and offer added reassurance to all of our clients.
If you're a regular client, you will notice some changes when visiting our premises. In order to minimise the risk of contagion, we have been extremely busy ensuring that all possible precautions have been taken.
Prior to reopening we have:
- Conducted increased maintenance and renewals.
- Commissioned professional deep cleaning throughout.
- Separated workstations to allow for social distancing.
- Installed face to face perspex screens.
- Installed hand sanitizer stations.
- Implemented new customer flow procedures.
- Scheduled increased daily cleaning regimens.
- Installed new flooring within treatment rooms and public areas.
- Added fresh decorative surfaces to most areas.
Following the extended lockdown, our team are well prepared to cater for working within the new restrictions.
In order to minimise the risk of transmission during treatments, all therapists shall:
- Conduct their duties to new guidelines.
- Serve only one client per treatment duration.
- Be allocated and responsible for their own rooms and equipment.
- Wear face shields, aprons, gloves and face masks.
- Ensure that clients are provided with face masks.
- Use disposable & sterile tools and single use items.
- Have sufficient time between clients to maintain a sterile environment.
- Understand the rules for social distancing and potential risks.